Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, corn pakodas (fritters) and appe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Corn pakodas (fritters) and appe is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Corn pakodas (fritters) and appe is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Great recipe for Corn pakodas (fritters) and appe. Very tasty, healthy and crispy pakodas and appe for snack time. Corn pakoda recipe - These sweet corn pakora are addictive, crunchy and delicious. They make a great monsoon snack and can be enjoyed with masala These andhra style crisp fried corn fritters are extremely delicious and addictive.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook corn pakodas (fritters) and appe using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn pakodas (fritters) and appe:
- Prepare 2 bowls sweet corn kernels
- Take 2 bowls mixed soaked pulses in water for 4 hours (1/4 bowl each of chickpeas, yellow pigeon peas, split & skinned green gram and urad dal)
- Make ready 4-5 green chillies
- Get leaves Few curry
- Prepare 3-4 pieces ginger
- Take 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 1/2 teaspoon eno powder
- Get Oil for deep frying fritters
Corn pakoda is a delicious evening snack that comes together in minutes. Corn Pakora (Corn Pakoda, Corn Bhajiya) is a perfect recipe to make and eat garma garam with a hot cup of chai on a rainy day or serve as a starter with green chutney and ketchup. The Corn Pakora, apart from being irresistibly tasty, are also easy to make as. When we South Indians think of fritters/pakodi, we think Chick pea flour/Besan and Rice flour, right?
Steps to make Corn pakodas (fritters) and appe:
- Place 1 bowl soaked pulses, 1 bowl corn kernels in a mixer jar. Add salt to taste, 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds, curry leaves, 2 pieces of ginger and 2-3 chillies cut to pieces. Run the mixer till a grainy texture batter is made. Empty the jar in a bowl and grind the remaining pulses with sweet corn kernels with other ingredients and again grind as earlier. Empty the mixer jar in the bowl.
- Heat the oil for frying fritters. Put the fritter batter in the frying pan using a spoon. Fry on a medium flame so that fritters are fried properly to golden colour. Take out the fritters in a serving plate.
- For making appe, add 1/4 teaspoon eno powder to the batter with a little water. Mix well. Heat the appe pan. Add a little oil in each of the appe pan. Using a spoon place the batter in all the appe pans. Cover the pan and allow the appe to be cooked on medium flame. After about 5 minutes open the pan and turn over the appes and add a drop of oil on each appe. Heat for some more time and then remove the appe in a serving plate.
- Serve the fritters and appe with green pudina Chutney & tomato ketchup.
The Corn Pakora, apart from being irresistibly tasty, are also easy to make as. When we South Indians think of fritters/pakodi, we think Chick pea flour/Besan and Rice flour, right? Here I thought I should give this combo a break I know that the Indo-Chinese Manchurian is made with cornflour and so wanted to try these fritters with a 'corny' twist. So the appe pan fever did hit me too. Have lately seen many recipe's in appe pan, and I really loved the idea.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food corn pakodas (fritters) and appe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!