Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fried green tomato sandwiches. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fried green tomato sandwiches using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches:
- Get green tomatoes, sliced into 4 thick slices
- Prepare Cooked shredded chicken
- Make ready Olive oil
- Take cream cheese
- Prepare Dill, chopped
- Get Italian seasoning
- Get to. Lemon juice
- Prepare Salt and pepper
- Get Flour
- Get eggs
- Make ready Bread crumbs of your choice
Instructions to make Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches:
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese,dill, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Add in cooked shredded chicken and mix well.
- In 3 small separate bowls add flour to one bowl, eggs whisked in a second, and breadcrumbs in a third.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- While oil is heating assemble sandwiches. Start with 1 slice tomato, spread on cream cheese mixture, and top with another tomato slice.
- Dip tomato sandwich in flour, egg, and lastly breadcrumbs. Fry 3-4 minutes on each side until browned and crispy. Drain on paper towel. Repeat with remaining slices of tomato.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fried green tomato sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!