Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mushroom salmon rice with tomato basil eggs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mushroom salmon rice with tomato basil eggs using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs:
- Make ready Salmon Mushroom Rice
- Make ready uncooked brown rice
- Get salmon
- Make ready mushrooms
- Make ready Tomato Basil Egg
- Get eggs
- Get dashi broth
- Prepare cherry tomatoes
- Make ready Basil leaves
- Prepare minced garlic
Steps to make Mushroom Salmon Rice with Tomato Basil Eggs:
- Cook brown rice and mushrooms in rice cooker. When rice is about 10 mins to being done, place salmon. Using residual heat to cook, will prevent the salmon from drying out.
- Stir-fry eggs briefly till they are about 50% done. They should still be quite wet and half-cooked. Set aside.
- Stir-fry minced garlic and cherry tomatoes till juices come out. Add in dashi broth and cook for 10 mins. Switch off heat, add in eggs and basil and mix it around till the basil have just wilted. The eggs will cook in the remaining heat.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mushroom salmon rice with tomato basil eggs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!