Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chana dal and corn wada. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chana dal and corn wada is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chana dal and corn wada is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chana dal and corn wada using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chana dal and corn wada:
- Take 1 cup chana dal
- Make ready 1 cup corn
- Take 1 cup fenugreek leaves
- Take 1 onion
- Make ready 2 Green chilli
- Make ready 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Make ready 1 pinch asafoetida
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready Oil for frying
Instructions to make Chana dal and corn wada:
- Wash and chop fenugreek leaves along with onion and green chillies
- Grind soaked chana dal with green chilli and ginger to a coarse paste, use very little water
- In a bowl take chana dal paste, corn, chopped fenugreek leaves, onion and chillies
- Add asafoetida, cumin seeds and salt as needed, mix well.
- In a kadai/pan heat up oil for deep frying, make wadas in desired shape and fry on medium heat till done.
- Serve hot with mint-coriander chutney
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chana dal and corn wada recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!