Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vegetable soup with leeks, tomatoes & corn. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetable Soup with Leeks, Tomatoes & Corn is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Vegetable Soup with Leeks, Tomatoes & Corn is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vegetable soup with leeks, tomatoes & corn using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Soup with Leeks, Tomatoes & Corn:
- Make ready 1.5 onions, quartered
- Make ready 1 stalk leek, chopped
- Take Olive oil
- Prepare 5-6 ripe tomatoes, quartered
- Prepare 2 large potatoes, peeled + cubed
- Get 2.5 corn on cob, husked + halved
- Make ready 10 cups/ + water
- Take Salt to taste
- Prepare 1-2 bay leaves
Instructions to make Vegetable Soup with Leeks, Tomatoes & Corn:
- In a large stock pot, sweat onions and leeks. Add potatoes, tomatoes, corn and remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Add water as needed to adjust consistency. Simmer for approximately 45 mins on low-med.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vegetable soup with leeks, tomatoes & corn recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!