Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, welsh cawl in a slow cooker. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Welsh Cawl in a Slow Cooker is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Welsh Cawl in a Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook welsh cawl in a slow cooker using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Welsh Cawl in a Slow Cooker:
- Prepare Olive oil
- Get 1 onion
- Take 4 garlic cloves
- Get 5 tbsp plain flour
- Prepare 500 g lamb shoulder
- Take 5 potatoes
- Take 3 leeks
- Make ready 3 carrots
- Take 1/2 swede portion
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 lamb or vegetable stock cube
- Make ready 2 tbsp Worcester sauce
- Prepare Salt and pepper
- Get Boiled water
- Make ready 4-6 crusty rolls (to serve)
- Make ready 100 g cheddar cheese (to serve)
Instructions to make Welsh Cawl in a Slow Cooker:
- Add olive oil, onion and garlic to a fry pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add frying pan contents to slow cooker.
- Season the lamb then coat in plain flour.
- Pan fry the lamb till all sides are nicely brown.
- Add the lamb to the slow cooker.
- Chop potatoes, carrots, swede and leeks (preferably chunky) and add to slow cooker.
- Grind stock cube with fingers and sprinkle in the slow cooker.
- Add boiling water to slow cooker to cover 3/4 of the contents.
- Add bay leaf, Worcester sauce and additional seasoning.
- Stir, turn on high and cook for at least 3 hours, the longer the better.
- Serve with crusty roll and cheddar cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food welsh cawl in a slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!