Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, carrot cake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Carrot Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Carrot Cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carrot cake using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Cake:
- Get 5 oz. of flour
- Get 3 tsp. of baking powder
- Take 2 tsp. of cinnamon
- Prepare 9 oz. of peeled and grated carrot
- Take 5 oz. of sugar
- Take 1 tsp. salt
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 3 tbsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
- Make ready 2 oz. of raisins
- Make ready 2 1/2 oz. of nuts
- Take 1 oz. of pistachios
- Make ready For the cheese frosting:
- Prepare 10 oz. of icing sugar
- Take 5 1/2 oz. of softened butter
- Make ready 14 oz. of cream cheese
Instructions to make Carrot Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 340°F and place a rack in the middle of the oven.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, yeast and ground cinnamon with a mixing spoon.
- In a medium bowl mix the egg, Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, sugar and salt with a spoon.
- Peel and grate the carrot using a grater or shred it with a food processor. You can add the raisins and walnuts, if you want to, to the flour mixture. Stir until the flour coats all the carrot, raisins and nuts. This step will help the carrot, raisins, and nuts not to stick together in balls in the mix when baking.
- To stop the mix sticking to the mold, brush the mold with Olive Oil from Spain and sprinkle flour on it. Shake it and then turn it upside down, to get rid of the excess flour.
- Add the liquid ingredients from the medium bowl to the large bowl of dry ingredients, and stir well with a tongue-type spatula, not a spoon, as we want to mix them evenly into the mix without working it too much.
- Once well mixed, put it into the previously prepared mold and put it on the rack in the oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and let cool. Remove from the mold to serve.
- Mix the icing and decorate your cake!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food carrot cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!