Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, slow cooked pork roast with ranch mashed potatoes and glazed carrots. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooked Pork Roast with Ranch Mashed Potatoes and Glazed Carrots is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Slow Cooked Pork Roast with Ranch Mashed Potatoes and Glazed Carrots is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooked pork roast with ranch mashed potatoes and glazed carrots using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooked Pork Roast with Ranch Mashed Potatoes and Glazed Carrots:
- Make ready 1 Boneless Pork Roast
- Make ready 1 Sm. Can Cream of Mushroom Soup, undiluted
- Prepare 1 Packet French Onion Soup Mix
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Get 6 Lg. Russet Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Get 1 Cup Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Prepare 3 tsps. Softened Butter
- Take 2 Bags Mini Carrots, cut in half
- Make ready 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
Steps to make Slow Cooked Pork Roast with Ranch Mashed Potatoes and Glazed Carrots:
- Add the thawed out roast to a slow cooker. Add the Cream Mushroom Soup and French Onion Soup Mix. Cover Slow cooker and cook on high for 6-8 hours til it pulls apart with a fork. Turn cooker down to keep warm.
- In a large pot add the cubed potatoes. Fill pot up half way with enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil. Turn heat down and let simmer til potatoes are tender. Drain the water and add potatoes back to pot. Add the butter and mash all the Potatoes. Once mashed add the dressing and mix to combine well. Set aside.
- In another pot add the carrots and fill pot with enough water to cover carrots. Bring to a boil. Turn heat down and let simmer til carrots are tender. Drain the water and add carrots back into pot. Add the butter and brown sugar. Stir til brown sugar is dissolved and everything is mixed well and coated. Set aside. Once everything is done. Plate everything up to each individual. Serve and Enjoy 😋
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food slow cooked pork roast with ranch mashed potatoes and glazed carrots recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!