Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, carrot and green bean stir fry *vegan. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook carrot and green bean stir fry *vegan using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan:
- Prepare 5 fresh carrots
- Make ready 1/2 kg fresh green bean
- Prepare 1 red onion or 10 shallots
- Make ready 5 garlic cloves
- Get 2 bayleaves
- Get 2 cm galangal
- Get 1 red long chili (optional)
- Take 1 tomato
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp pepper
- Make ready 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Take 1 cup water
Instructions to make Carrot and Green Bean stir Fry *Vegan:
- Cut up carrots and green beans long shaped, chop onion, garlics, tomato, and chili, put aside.
- Pre-heat a sauce pan, pour cooking oil, put chopped onion and garlics in when the oil heates up, stir until the aroma comes out.
- Add bay leaves and galangal, stir it well for a minute, add chopped tomato and chili, stir it well.
- Put carrots and green beans in, pour some water, stir it well.
- Cover it and lower the fire, cook until the veggies soften.
- Enjoy it with rice or bread.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food carrot and green bean stir fry *vegan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!