Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crispy baby corn satay recipe. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy Baby Corn Satay Recipe is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Crispy Baby Corn Satay Recipe is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have crispy baby corn satay recipe using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Baby Corn Satay Recipe:
- Take 12 Baby corn
- Make ready 2 tbsp Peanut oil or any cooking oil
- Make ready for The Marinade
- Get 1/4 cup Yoghurt
- Get 1 tbsp Rice flour
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 4 cloves Garlic, crushed
- Get 1 tsp Garam masala powder (optional)
- Get 1/4 tsp Carom seeds
- Take to taste Salt,
- Get Pinch Orange food colour (optional)
Steps to make Crispy Baby Corn Satay Recipe:
- First, wash the baby corn and blanch them. Drain and keep aside. - Secondly, in a bowl take all the ingredients for the marinade and whisk to make a thick paste. Add the baby corns to this marinade and evenly coat them with the mixture. Set aside the baby corns to marinate in the mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the baby corns to this marinade and evenly coat them with the mixture. Set aside the baby corns to marinate in the mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- After the baby corns have marinated well, you can toss them in a pan, so the corn get cooked and coated well with the marinade. - Dip the satay sticks in water and keep aside. - Heat a skillet pan on medium heat. Add a tablespoon of oil in the skillet and place the baby corns along with the marinade into the pan and fry them in the oil until all the marinade coats the corn and the baby corn has cooked through.
- As soon as they are done, remove the baby corn satay from the pan. Insert the skewers gently through the centre, place on an oven grill and roast on 250 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Finally the baby corn is crisp and ready to serve. Arrange on a platter and serve the Crispy Baby Corn Satay along with a peanut dipping sauce, onion rings and lemon wedges.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crispy baby corn satay recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!