Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted sweet potato, carrot-red pepper soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Sweet Potato, Carrot-Red Pepper Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Roasted Sweet Potato, Carrot-Red Pepper Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted sweet potato, carrot-red pepper soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Sweet Potato, Carrot-Red Pepper Soup:
- Get 1 Medium size Sweet Potato
- Take 1 Medium Carrot
- Get 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper
- Make ready 6 Tbs Olive Oil or Butter
- Prepare 5-6 Finely Chopped Garlic Cloves
- Get 1 Small Red Onion
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp Grated Ginger
- Get to taste Ground Black Pepper
- Make ready 1/4 Tsp Chili Powder
- Take 1 Cup Vegetable Broth or Water
Instructions to make Roasted Sweet Potato, Carrot-Red Pepper Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400 F. - Wash, Peel the skins of Sweet Potato and Carrot. Cut them into pieces and coat them with olive oil and salt.
- Wash Red Pepper and cut it into half. Coat them with olive oil. - Throw carrot, sweet potato, red pepper and garlic gloves onto baking sheet pan.
- Roast them for 35-40 Min. or until golden Brown in color. - Now, let it cool down for few min.
- Remove the skin of bell pepper and cut them into small pieces. - Now take a deep pan on medium flame, take 2 tbs of olive oil saute finely chopped onions and grated ginger until it’s golden brown.
- Now, throw in roasted sweet potato, carrot, garlic and bell pepper. Add a cup of water or vegetable broth. Cook them for 5 min.
- Switch off the flame. blend everything using hand blender. Pass it through strainer.
- Transfer it to the pot, add spices and salt to taste. Heat it up again, if you want you can add water to adjust the consistency. Let it boil for few mins.
- Serve hot in a bowl, top it up with plain yogurt.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food roasted sweet potato, carrot-red pepper soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!