Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, wagyu beef bacon and brussels sprouts au gratin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Wagyu Beef Bacon and Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Wagyu Beef Bacon and Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have wagyu beef bacon and brussels sprouts au gratin using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef Bacon and Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin:
- Take 2 LB Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef Bacon (cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- Prepare 2 TBSP Grapeseed Oil
- Get 4 LB Brussels Sprouts (cut lengthwise through the core into 1/4 inch strips)
- Get 1 Sweet Onion (julienned)
- Make ready 1/2 CUP Flour
- Prepare 3 TBSP Butter
- Take 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- Prepare 5 CUP Milk
- Make ready 1 TBSP Hot Sauce
- Make ready 8 OZ White Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- Make ready 4 OZ Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- Get Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season)
Instructions to make Wagyu Beef Bacon and Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF BACON AND ONION MIXTURE - Heat a large, heavy-bottom Dutch oven on medium-high heat. Add two tablespoons of grapeseed oil to the Dutch oven. Once heated, add the cut up Fullblood Wagyu beef bacon.Cook the beef bacon until it’s starting to brown and crisp. Then, add the julienned sweet onion. Cook for 10 minutes. Drain off the fat from the beef bacon, and reserve.
- PREPARING THE CASSEROLE DISH - Preheat your oven to 375°F.Arrange half of the cut brussels sprouts, overlapping, in a large casserole dish.On top of the brussels sprouts, evenly spread the Fullblood Wagyu beef bacon and onion mixture. Then, add the second half of the brussels sprouts, overlapping, to the casserole dish.Set the casserole dish aside while you prepare additional ingredients.Add 1/4 cup of the reserved beef bacon fat back into the Dutch oven. Add the butter, and allow it to melt.
- Whisk in the flour until it looks like wet sand. Cook for 4 minutes. Then, whisk in the milk (1 cup at a time) until it thickens. Add in the minced garlic and hot sauce.Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. This is your milk and flour mixture.Pour the milk and flour mixture over the brussels sprouts and beef bacon in the large casserole dish. Evenly sprinkle the shredded white cheddar cheese and the parmesan cheese over the top.
- FINAL STEPS - Cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil, and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes. Remove the foil, and turn the oven to 400°F. Bake the dish for 15 more minutes until the top is caramelized and bubbling.Serve warm, and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food wagyu beef bacon and brussels sprouts au gratin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!