Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, masala brussels sprouts. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Masala Brussels Sprouts is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Masala Brussels Sprouts is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have masala brussels sprouts using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Brussels Sprouts:
- Take 500 gm Brussels sprouts
- Take 2 tsp oil
- Take 1 chopped medium size
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic-ginger powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Take Salt as per taste
- Get Red chilli as per taste
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp sambhar masala
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get 2 tsp water
Steps to make Masala Brussels Sprouts:
- Wash and cut Brussels sprouts in the medium size pieces
- Firstly, in a pan heat 2 tsp oil and put fenugreek seeds and after 2 seconds put chopped onions, ginger garlic paste. Then put tomato paste, turmeric powder, red chili, salt, coriander powder, and sambhar masala. Stir and mix all the ingredients until heated thoroughly.
- Put Brussels sprouts in the above pan, add 2 spoon water and cover it on the gas. Set the flame to low for 25 minutes
- Now, Masala Brussels sprouts are ready.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food masala brussels sprouts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!