Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cheesy fried brussels sprouts. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Fried Brussels Sprouts is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Cheesy Fried Brussels Sprouts is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy fried brussels sprouts using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Fried Brussels Sprouts:
- Take 1 1/2 lbs fresh Brussels sprouts
- Get 2 c seasoned bread crumbs
- Make ready 2 c grated Parmesan cheese
- Make ready Salt and pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 4 eggs
Steps to make Cheesy Fried Brussels Sprouts:
- Wash sprouts off, peel first couple leaves off outside, cut small piece off bottoms and then lightly cut an X into the bottom of each sprout.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and blanch the sprouts until they are almost done.
- Then put them into an ice bath until they are cold(this will stop the cooking process and prevent them getting mushy), then drain them and set aside.
- When ready for dinner, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and seasonings.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl with a little water.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat with some oil.
- Dunk drained sprouts in egg, let as much drain off as possible, then toss in the bread crumb/cheese mixture, pressing the crumbs lightly onto the sprouts.
- Pan cook the sprouts in the oil till golden brown and delicious and set on paper towels to drain a few minutes before serving.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cheesy fried brussels sprouts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!