Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, maize-wheat nachos. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Maize-Wheat Nachos is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Maize-Wheat Nachos is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook maize-wheat nachos using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Maize-Wheat Nachos:
- Prepare 1 cup Maize flour
- Make ready 1 cup Wheat flour
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready 4 tbsp Olive oil tempered with turmeric powder and red chilli powder
- Take Masala Mix : -
- Prepare to taste Salt - Black salt
- Take 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Make ready 1 tsp onion powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Peri-peri spice mix
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Chilli flakes
Steps to make Maize-Wheat Nachos:
- Mix all the above ingredients and add warm water to make a pliable[not soft] dough.grease the slab…take a pinch from the dough, make a ball and roll it into a thin circle.fork the circle surface.
- Cut it into desired triangular shapes with the help of a pizza cutter. - Bake the Nachos
- Pre-heat the oven @200 degrees, grease the baking plate and carefully lay the triangles on it - bake it @160degrees for 6-8 min
- Flip the nachos to bake the other side for another 2 min - when hot sprinkle the masala mix and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food maize-wheat nachos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!