Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, simple! brussels sprouts garlic butter grill. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple! Brussels Sprouts Garlic Butter Grill is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Simple! Brussels Sprouts Garlic Butter Grill is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple! brussels sprouts garlic butter grill using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple! Brussels Sprouts Garlic Butter Grill:
- Prepare 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- Make ready 1 tbsp Butter
- Take 2 clove Garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Take 1 tbsp White wine
- Prepare 1 tbsp Water
- Take 1 dash Salt
Instructions to make Simple! Brussels Sprouts Garlic Butter Grill:
- Cut off 5 mm from the ends of the Brussels sprouts. Remove 2-3 of the darker leaves.
- Insert a cross-cut at the bottom. This makes it easier for the sprouts to cook through and the flavors to soak in.
- Brown the Brussels sprouts in a frying pan with olive oil. When browned add the white wine and water, cover with a lid, and steam cook on medium heat for 10 minutes. They're good if you can stab them with a fork.
- Remove the Brussels sprouts from the pan, then melt the butter and cook the minced garlic.
- Now add the Brussels sprouts! Mix everything together well.
- Add salt - an amount that you feel might be a bit too much - and it's done! Enjoy while hot, but they're also delicious cooled.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple! brussels sprouts garlic butter grill recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!