Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pork tips and onions over white rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pork tips and onions over white rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice:
- Get Pork Bottom Butt Roast, sliced and cut into chunks
- Prepare 1 Yellow Onion, sliced
- Take 2 Cups Beef Broth
- Prepare 1 Cup Water, plus 6 more for rice
- Prepare 1 Packet Brown Gravy Mix
- Prepare to taste Salt and Black Pepper,
- Make ready 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- Prepare 3 Cups White Rice
- Prepare 1 Bag Brussel Sprouts, halved
- Make ready 2 Tbsps. Butter
- Make ready 1 Tbsp. Lemon Pepper Seasoning
Instructions to make Pork Tips and Onions over White Rice:
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add the cubed up Pork chunks and sliced onion. In a small bowl mix together the beef broth, water, onion powder, salt and pepper, and gravy mix til combined and pour over meat and onion. Turn cooker on High and cook for 3-4hours, stirring ever so often.
- While cooker is going in large pot add the rice and 6 cups of water and add 1Tbsp. Salt. Bring to a boil stirring occasionally. Once to a boil turn heat to medium low n let simmer til rice is tender, stirring often. Then set aside n keep warm.
- In another large pot add the brussel sprouts and some water to cover then add 1tsp. salt. Bring to a boil and cook til tender. Drain and add the butter and lemon pepper seasoning. Mix til combined. Set aside til ready to serve.
- Check meat to see if it's tender. If so turn down to keep warm. To serve: add a couple spoonfuls of rice… Add some of the pork tips and onions over rice with some of the sauce… Then serve with the brussel sprouts. Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pork tips and onions over white rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!