Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pumpkin caramel cream cheese poke cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pumpkin Caramel Cream Cheese Poke cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Pumpkin Caramel Cream Cheese Poke cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pumpkin caramel cream cheese poke cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Caramel Cream Cheese Poke cake:
- Get 1 box spice cake mix
- Make ready 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- Get 1 cup water
- Prepare 3 eggs
- Take 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Make ready 3/4 cup Carmel ice cream topping
- Make ready 1 pkg cream cheese at room temp
- Take 2 tbsp milk
- Take 1 cup powdered sugar
- Take 1 1/2 cup whipped topping
Instructions to make Pumpkin Caramel Cream Cheese Poke cake:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. We used 24 cupcake liners during class so each student could easily sample the recipe after class. This recipe can be poured into 9"x 13" greased cake pan.
- With a hand or stand mixer, mix together the cake mix, pumpkin, water, eggs and oil….stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon into cupcake liners or pour into a cake pan. Bake at 350 until a tooth pick inserted into the cake comes out clean. (approx 20 min cupcakes / 35 min cake pan)
- As soon as the cake is out of the oven, while it is still hot, poke holes into the cake with the end of a wooden spoon. Spoon half the caramel sauce over the holes in each cupcake or pour half the sauce over the holes in the top of the cake.
- While the cake cools, prepare the cream cheese frosting. Cream together the cream cheese, powered sugar and milk until smooth. Add the whipped topping and fold into the cream cheese mixture. Spread the frosting over the cooled cake. Drizzle the remaining caramel sauce over the frosted cake. Refrigerate leftovers…..if there are any!!!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pumpkin caramel cream cheese poke cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!