Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, wonton and cabbage stir fry. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Wonton and Cabbage Stir Fry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Wonton and Cabbage Stir Fry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have wonton and cabbage stir fry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wonton and Cabbage Stir Fry:
- Prepare 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- Make ready 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Make ready 1 handful sliced wonton (or shu mai)
- Get 1 handful sliced fish balls
- Get 1 handful chopped Chinese cabbage (or any greens)
- Prepare 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Get 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- Prepare 1/4 tsp chicken or mushroom seasoning powder (to taste)
- Get 1 tbsp sambal sauce (optional)
- Make ready 1 tsp chilli flakes (optional, add more if you like it spicier)
- Take 10-15 tbsp water
- Get 1 tsp sesame oil
- Prepare Sugar and salt (to taste)
- Prepare Serving
- Get Steamed rice
- Make ready Rice / fish /shrimp crackers
Steps to make Wonton and Cabbage Stir Fry:
- Heat the frying pan with 1 tbsp of oil. Once the oil is hot, add chopped garlic.
- Add the sliced wonton and fishballs.
- Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, seasoning powder, sambal sauce and chilli flakes. Stir. Add water.
- Turn the fire on high heat, add chopped cabbage. Stir fry for a few seconds. Add sesame oil.
- Turn the heat off. Add a bit of sugar and salt if desired.
- Serve warm with the steamed rice and your favorite crackers.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food wonton and cabbage stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!