Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crispy cabage pakoras 🍲. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Cabage Pakoras 🍲 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Crispy Cabage Pakoras 🍲 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crispy cabage pakoras 🍲 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Cabage Pakoras 🍲:
- Prepare 1/2 medium sized cabage finely chopped
- Get As per taste Salt
- Get as required Semolina
- Get 5-6 chopped green chillies
- Get 2 large eggs
- Make ready 2 tablespoons chopped Coriander leaves
- Get 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- Get 2 medium sized chopped onions
- Prepare 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Get 1/4 teaspoon termeric powder
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Coriander powder
- Make ready as required Oil for frying
Instructions to make Crispy Cabage Pakoras 🍲:
- Take a bowl, put chopped cabbage into it and put salt as required. Mix it well by rubbing your hand. Cover it for half an hour. When the water came out from the cabbage, drain it fully and put the chopped cabbage into another bowl.
- Now, put semolina to taste in it with 2 eggs, chopped onions, chopped green chillies, chopped Coriander leaves, salt as required, red chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder and Coriander powder. Give it a mix and make a perfect dough with the consistency for pakora. Keep it aside.
- Take a frypan, put some oil and heat it on the stove. Now take some mixture in your hand palm and give it a round pakora shape and deep fry it into the oil. Fry all batches of Pakoras using the same process. After that stop the flame.
- Crispy cabbage Pakoras are ready to serve. Serve it hot with chutney/sauce and enjoy it. Stay safe and stay home with your family in this global crisis. Take my love from Bangladesh.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crispy cabage pakoras 🍲 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!