Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, beef and cabbage. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef and Cabbage is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Beef and Cabbage is something which I have loved my whole life.
Combine cabbage, tomatoes with juice, onion, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a large pot over low heat. Bring cabbage mixture to a simmer and crumble ground beef into the pot. Here's the BEST Corned Beef and Cabbage for your St. Tender corned beef and tangy cabbage is a feast for the senses and a great way to celebrate St.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have beef and cabbage using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and Cabbage:
- Prepare 2 pound ground sirloin 93/7
- Make ready 1 medium head savory cabbage
- Get To taste kosher salt
- Get 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 medium leek
- Take To taste pickled jalapeno peppers slices optional
- Prepare 1/2 stick butter
- Take 1/2 cup Cabernet Sauvignon, I used Shutter Home
If you are asking - What's for dinner, then I got you covered! I tried Corned Beef last year on St. Patrick's Day and I LOVED IT! Corned beef and cabbage is an Irish-American dish that has long been a favorite for St.
Instructions to make Beef and Cabbage:
- Take the beef add to a pot to start browning. Wash really good the leek. Chop up the tender parts of the leek. Add leek to the browning beef.
- Add the spices. Wash and chop the cabbage and add to the beef. Stir and cover 10 minutes. Add the butter and add cover walk away for 20 minutes.
- Add the Cabernet Sauvignon, stir and cover let simmer for 15 minutes. Let rest covered for 8 minutes. Serve add jalapeno peppers if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!!!
Patrick's Day and I LOVED IT! Corned beef and cabbage is an Irish-American dish that has long been a favorite for St. While, historically, the Irish produced corned beef, they were more likely to eat more affordable bacon. Bacon and cabbage (Irish: bagún agus cabáiste) is a dish traditionally associated with Ireland. The dish consists of sliced back bacon boiled with cabbage and potatoes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food beef and cabbage recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!