Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, guinness cornedbeef and cabbage. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Guinness Cornedbeef and Cabbage is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Guinness Cornedbeef and Cabbage is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook guinness cornedbeef and cabbage using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Guinness Cornedbeef and Cabbage:
- Make ready 12 ounces Guinness Stout
- Prepare 3-2/3 pound Cornedbeef brisket with spice packet
- Prepare 3-1/2 pounds head green cabbage
- Get 1 large onion
- Make ready 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Make ready 1 cup beef broth
- Take 1 stick butter
- Make ready 3/4 pound Carrots
- Get 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Steps to make Guinness Cornedbeef and Cabbage:
- In a deep pan melt the butter. Slice the onions add to the butter. Peel the Carrots and slice them. Add the brisket with the spice packet to the butter. Turn the brisket, Then add the carrots. Cover.
- After 15 minutes get the stout and add to the brisket.
- Chop the cabbage. Add to the liquids. When wilted add the broth. Push the cabbage into the liquids cover and simmer on high for a couple of hours. Turning the brisket every 20-25 minutes.
- Take the brisket out let rest 7 minutes then thinly slice the brisket. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food guinness cornedbeef and cabbage recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!