Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, stewed tomatoes, cabbage & ground beef. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stewed Tomatoes, Cabbage & Ground Beef is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Stewed Tomatoes, Cabbage & Ground Beef is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have stewed tomatoes, cabbage & ground beef using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stewed Tomatoes, Cabbage & Ground Beef:
- Prepare 1 large head of Cabbage
- Take 2 cans Stewed Tomatoes
- Make ready 5-6 stalks Celery
- Make ready 2 Onions
- Get 1 pack Bacon
- Prepare 1 small Ground Beef
- Prepare Garlic, Salt,Pepper
Instructions to make Stewed Tomatoes, Cabbage & Ground Beef:
- Cook Bacon. Brown Ground Beef,Onions & Pepper in bacon grease. Cut Cabbage in small pieces. Add to ground beef. Pour stewed tomatoes over top. Crumble bacon into the mixture. Season. Cook till cabbage is tender.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food stewed tomatoes, cabbage & ground beef recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!