Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, wagyu beef, roasted poblano pepper, potato, and corn fajitas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Wagyu Beef, Roasted Poblano Pepper, Potato, and Corn Fajitas is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Wagyu Beef, Roasted Poblano Pepper, Potato, and Corn Fajitas is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have wagyu beef, roasted poblano pepper, potato, and corn fajitas using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Beef, Roasted Poblano Pepper, Potato, and Corn Fajitas:
- Make ready 1 PACKAGE Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Beef for Fajitas
- Get 2 TBSP Grapeseed Oil
- Get 4 Poblano Peppers
- Get 2 EAR Corn (shucked)
- Take 16 Medium Flour Tortillas (warmed/browned)
- Get 1/2 CUP Crema
- Get Onions
- Take 2 Sweet Onions (julienned)
- Make ready 2 TBSP Grapeseed Oil
- Get 1/4 CUP Water
- Get Kosher Salt (to season)
- Make ready Potatoes
- Prepare 2 Large Yukon Gold Potatoes (medium diced)
- Make ready 1/4 CUP Grapeseed Oil
- Get 1 TSP Ground Cumin
- Get 1 TSP Kosher Salt
- Get 1 TSP Ancho Chile Powder
- Make ready Marinade
- Make ready 1/2 CUP Lager Style Beer
- Make ready 3 TBSP Lime Juice
- Get 2 TBSP Grapeseed Oil
- Make ready 2 TBSP Oregano (minced)
- Make ready 4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- Get 1/2 CUP Cilantro (minced)
- Take 1 TSP Ground Cumin
- Make ready 1 TSP Ground Coriander
- Take 1 TSP Ancho Chile Powder
- Make ready 1 TSP Kosher Salt
Instructions to make Wagyu Beef, Roasted Poblano Pepper, Potato, and Corn Fajitas:
- PREPARING THE MARINADE - Add the lager style beer, lime juice, grapeseed oil, minced oregano, minced cilantro, minced garlic, ground cumin, ground coriander, ancho chile powder, and kosher salt to the blender. Blend until smooth.Place the Fullblood Wagyu beef for fajitas in a medium size bowl, and pour the marinade over the top. Let the marinade sit on the beef while you prepare the peppers, corn, potatoes, and onions.
- PREPARING THE POBLANO PEPPERS AND CORN - Preheat the oven to 400°F.Place the poblano peppers over a gas burner (or on a gas grill) until completely charred on all sides.Then, place the charred poblano peppers in a bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Place the two ears of corn over a gas burner (or on a gas grill) until completely charred on all sides.Let the peppers and corn cool for 20 minutes.
- PREPARING THE POTATOES - In a medium bowl, toss the diced potatoes with grapeseed oil, ground cumin, ancho chile powder, and kosher salt. Place the contents of the bowl on a baking sheet, and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes (or until the potatoes are soft and have crispy edges).
- PREPARING THE ONIONS - Heat a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. Add in two tablespoons of grapeseed oil, and let heat for 30 seconds. Add in the julienned onions, and sprinkle with kosher salt. Let the onions cook until you see some caramelization on the bottom of the pan. Add in 1/4 cup of water, and scrape the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Keep cooking for 15-20 minutes until the onions are caramelized, while stirring occasionally.
- PREPARING THE FAJITAS - Once the peppers have cooled, wipe off the char completely. In addition, remove the stem and seeds. Cut the peppers into julienned strips, and place in a medium size bowl. Once the corn is cool, cut the kernels off the cob, and place the corn in the bowl with the pepper strips. Also, add the cooked potatoes and onions to the bowl. Season to taste with kosher salt. Reserve.Heat the tortillas in a saute pan with a little bit of grapeseed oil.
- Warm and slightly brown the tortillas on both sides.Heat a large stainless steel saute pan over medium-high heat. Add in two tablespoons of grapeseed oil, and heat until smoking slightly. Drain off the marinade from the Wagyu beef. Once the oil is slightly smoking, add the beef to the pan. Cook the beef on one side and then flip to cook the other side. Reserve.
- FINAL STEPS - Top the warmed tortillas with a 1/3 cup of the potato, onion, and pepper mixture. Add a few pieces of Wagyu beef to each tortilla.Finish with a dollop of crema on top of each fajita. Serve hot, and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food wagyu beef, roasted poblano pepper, potato, and corn fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!