Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, garlic butter mushrooms & cauliflower stirfry. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Garlic Butter Mushrooms & Cauliflower Stirfry is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Garlic Butter Mushrooms & Cauliflower Stirfry is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have garlic butter mushrooms & cauliflower stirfry using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Butter Mushrooms & Cauliflower Stirfry:
- Take 1 T. Olive oil
- Get 4 T. Butter
- Make ready 1/2 onion, chopped
- Take 10 oz. bag fresh cauliflower florets, cut to bite-size
- Prepare 8 oz. Fresh mushrooms, cleaned
- Take 2 T. Beef broth (I make it from Better Than Bouillon)
- Get 3/4 tsp. thyme
- Prepare 4-6 garlic cloves, minced (to taste)
- Take Salt & pepper, to taste
- Prepare 2-3 T. Green onion tops
Steps to make Garlic Butter Mushrooms & Cauliflower Stirfry:
- In large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and oil together and saute the onions until soft, about 4-5 minutes. (Yes, photo shows more onion & garlic than recipe states; I'm addicted. You do you boo.)
- Add the whole mushrooms (if some are very large, cut to bite-sized) and continue cooking about 6 minutes more, stirring, to brown evenly and render as much liquid as possible. (They'll brown more in following steps.)
- Add the cauliflower florets, stir well to evenly coat with oil/butter, and continue cooking, stirring, until all vegetables are beautifully golden brown and somewhat crisp on the edges. Should take about 10 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes until fragrant. Be careful not to burn the garlic. Stir in beef broth, thyme, green onion tops, salt and pepper and cook 2 minutes more to slightly reduce the liquid. Serve immediately and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food garlic butter mushrooms & cauliflower stirfry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!