Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, arrabiata-style wagyu roast beef with potatoes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Arrabiata-Style Wagyu Roast Beef with Potatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Arrabiata-Style Wagyu Roast Beef with Potatoes is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook arrabiata-style wagyu roast beef with potatoes using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Arrabiata-Style Wagyu Roast Beef with Potatoes:
- Take 1 Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Sirloin Tip Roast (about 3-4 lb)
- Get 2 TSP Kosher Salt
- Prepare 1 TSP Cracked Black Pepper
- Prepare 2 TBSP Tomato Paste
- Prepare 1 TBSP Mustard
- Prepare 2 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- Take 1 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
- Prepare 1 TSP Dried Oregano
- Make ready 1 TSP Red Pepper Flakes
- Take 1/2 TSP Onion Powder
- Take Potatoes
- Take 2 LB Small Potatoes (halved)
- Take Olive Oil
- Prepare Sea Salt (to season)
- Get Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season)
Instructions to make Arrabiata-Style Wagyu Roast Beef with Potatoes:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU SIRLOIN TIP ROAST - Preheat your oven to 450°F.Pat the Fullblood Wagyu roast dry with a paper towel.Season the roast well on both sides with the kosher salt and cracked black pepper.In a small mixing bowl, combine the tomato paste, mustard, crushed garlic, Worcestershire sauce, dried oregano, red pep-per flakes, and onion powder. Mix to form a paste. Spread the paste over both sides of the roast using a spoon or spatula.
- Then, place the Fullblood Wagyu sirloin tip roast onto the rack positioned inside the roasting pan. Place the roast in the oven to sear for 10 minutes.Then, lower the heat to 300°F. The roast will take approximately 90-120 minutes to cook. It is ready when it reads 135-140°F on a meat thermometer.
- NOTE: After an hour and a half in the oven, make sure to monitor the roast’s temperature closely, so it does not overcook.Once your Arrabiata-style Fullblood Wagyu roast reaches 135-140°F, remove it from the oven.Cover it loosely with foil, and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
- PREPARING THE POTATOES - Preheat your oven to 425°F.Cut all of your small potatoes in half, and place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil on the potato halves, and toss them with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook the potatoes in the oven for 25-30 minutes until softened and golden brown around the edges. Sprinkle the oven roasted potatoes with salt.
- FINAL STEPS Place the roast on a large cutting board, and slice the roast thinly.Serve with the oven roasted potatoes, and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food arrabiata-style wagyu roast beef with potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!