Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy loaded potato soup 🥣 🧀 🥓. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grandma always made us kids this potato soup when it was. INSTANT POT BAKED POTATO SOUPThis is a great beginner Instant Pot recipe because it's all in one pot and there's really minimal work involved. Loaded Potato Soup- the quick cheat version. bacon, sliced•potatoes, diced•medium yellow onion, finely chopped (Optional)•chicken stock•heavy EASY Loaded potato soup. washed, cubed potatoes of your preference•chicken broth•black pepper•salt•heavy cream•sour cream•large. What more could you want in a Loaded Potato Soup?
EASY Loaded potato soup 🥣 🧀 🥓 is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. EASY Loaded potato soup 🥣 🧀 🥓 is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy loaded potato soup 🥣 🧀 🥓 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make EASY Loaded potato soup 🥣 🧀 🥓:
- Get 2 lbs washed, cubed potatoes of your preference
- Get 2 cups chicken broth
- Get 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 cup heavy cream
- Get 1 cup sour cream
- Prepare 1/2 large purple Onion diced into cubes
- Get 1 lb bacon
- Take 1 bunch green onions
- Take 2-3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Who could pass that up? (I mean, really!) This one is impossibly creamy with intermittent potato chunks, using no heavy. This easy loaded baked potato soup recipe is simple to make, thick, creamy, and hearty. All your favorite baked potato flavors are packed into this comforting and warming meal! While this baked potato soup is creamy, it doesn't actually contain any heavy cream.
Steps to make EASY Loaded potato soup 🥣 🧀 🥓:
- Put your potatoes,broth, onion and all spices in slow cooker on high. After about 3 hours see if potatoes are fork tender and remove about have of the potatoes and set aside for later.
- Using a potato masher or whisk mash up what’s left in the slow cooker and stir in 1/2 cup of your bacon drippings, sour cream and 2 cups of the cheese.
- Now add the potatoes that you removed and set aside back into the slow cooker and let simmer 30 minutes on low in slow cooker.
- Serve with fresh chopped diced bacon, green onion, sour cream or shredded cheese.
All your favorite baked potato flavors are packed into this comforting and warming meal! While this baked potato soup is creamy, it doesn't actually contain any heavy cream. This easy loaded potato soup is so simple and delicious! A loaded baked potato is just a potato and some toppings. Pretty much the same thing with this soup.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy loaded potato soup 🥣 🧀 🥓 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!