Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crispy roasted seasoned potatoes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy Roasted Seasoned Potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Crispy Roasted Seasoned Potatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crispy roasted seasoned potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Roasted Seasoned Potatoes:
- Prepare 2 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes (cut into 1 and half inch chunks)
- Get 2-3 cloves garlic
- Make ready 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- Get 1 tsp basil
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika
- Make ready 1/4 cup olive oil
- Take Salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Crispy Roasted Seasoned Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 425°F with baking sheet in the oven so that it gets hot.
- In a bowl, add potatoes, garlic cloves, olive oil, basil, paprika and rosemary, salt and pepper to taste. Toss until everything is fully coated in oil.
- When oven is hot, carefully remove baking sheet and pour potatoes onto the hot pan, arranging in a single layer. Flip potatoes so that the cut side is facing the pan (that is how they will get crispy).
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, flipping halfway through. They are done when potatoes and garlic are golden brown.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crispy roasted seasoned potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!