Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, kale, sausage and potato skillet. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kale, Sausage and Potato Skillet is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Kale, Sausage and Potato Skillet is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kale, sausage and potato skillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kale, Sausage and Potato Skillet:
- Prepare 3 tbsp olive oil
- Get 24 oz red potatoes (cut in half and boiled in salt water)
- Get Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare 2 tbsp dried thyme
- Prepare 12 oz Beef smoked sausage 1" sliced
- Prepare 1 medium yellow onion
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves minced
- Take 1 bunch organic Kale, ribs removed. Roughly chopped
- Make ready 1 lemon squeezed (optional)
Instructions to make Kale, Sausage and Potato Skillet:
- Boil potatoes until tender with fork.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large 15-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes cut side down and cook without stirring until they begin to turn golden brown. Stir and continue cooking until all sides are crispy, about 5-7 minutes. Depending on the size of your pan, you may have to do this in a few batches. Season potatoes with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Add another tablespoon of olive oil and the beef smoked sausage to the potatoes. Cook until all sides of the sausage are crispy, about 4-5 minutes. Once crispy, add onions and cook until just tender, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the garlic, stirring until fragrant, about one minute. Add the kale. Stir often and cooking until the kale is wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Squeeze a lemon over the top of the dish and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food kale, sausage and potato skillet recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!