Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sweet potato and spinach quiche. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet potato and spinach quiche is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sweet potato and spinach quiche is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Spinach and goat cheese quiche made with a scrumptious sweet potato crust to keep it gluten & grain free and filled with nutrients. This easy, low carb sweet potato crust quiche is perfect for customizing with your favorite veggies and makes a wonderful, protein-packed breakfast or brunch! A gluten-free breakfast or brunch option featuring creamy sweet potato and fresh spinach. Let cool slightly before slicing and serving.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet potato and spinach quiche using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato and spinach quiche:
- Prepare 1 sweet potato
- Make ready 1 large bunch or bag of fresh spinach
- Get 1 chopped onion
- Prepare 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- Prepare 1.75 oz. blue cheese
- Take 1/4 cup oat milk
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Take Salt to taste
- Make ready Pepper to taste
- Prepare 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
Creamy sweet potato curry with spinach! It's a wonderful comfort meal for dinner which is also great for meal prep. It has evolved over time to become a quiche that we sold truckloads of at the Mountain Cafe. It has fuelled many an outside catering function, and It is important to finish with a layer of sweet potato on top to protect the spinach from burning in the oven.
Instructions to make Sweet potato and spinach quiche:
- To start, peel the sweet potato and slice it using a mandolin. Line a pie mold and brush it with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Add the sweet potato, brush it with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and set it aside. Tip: The mandolin has a protector you can use to protect your fingers from getting cut.
- In a bowl, add two eggs, beat and add ¼ cup of oat milk, ¼ cup of chopped walnuts and 1.75 oz. of blue cheese. Mix together and set aside.
- In a pan, add two tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, one chopped onion, salt and pepper, and sauté. Once the onion is translucent, add a bag of fresh spinach and sauté. Add two tablespoons of cream cheese and mix together. You can substitute in any of your favorite vegetables in this recipe.
- Add the milk and cheese to the egg mixture, mix together and pour it over the sweet potato nest.
- Finally, cook it in a preheated oven at 355ºF for 20 minutes, then broil it for 5 additional minutes.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes before taking it out of the pan to eat.
- Tip: the leftover sweet potato can be used to make some chips as a starter and/or appetizer. Yum!
It has evolved over time to become a quiche that we sold truckloads of at the Mountain Cafe. It has fuelled many an outside catering function, and It is important to finish with a layer of sweet potato on top to protect the spinach from burning in the oven. This quiche keeps in the fridge for four days. Sweet potatoes are incredibly versatile, naturally sweet, loaded with nutrients and fiber, and low in calories. Serve up a meatless meal of Sweet Potato and Spinach Quesadillas tonight.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet potato and spinach quiche recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!