Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, ham asparagus potato bake – one pan dinner!. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner! is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner! is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ham asparagus potato bake – one pan dinner! using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner!:
- Get 1 pkg cubed hash browns
- Make ready 1 1/2 C cooked cubed ham
- Prepare 1 bunch asparagus spears
- Take 8 oz garlic herb cream cheese
- Get 3/4 C milk
- Take 2 T grated Parmesan cheese
- Take 1/2 t dried tarragon
- Make ready to taste salt & pepper
Instructions to make Ham Asparagus Potato Bake – One Pan Dinner!:
- To Assemble - Pour cubed hash browns and ham into a 9 x 13 baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Chop asparagus into 2 inch pieces and sprinkle over potatoes.
- Place next 5 ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted. Mix well and pour over potatoes. Cover with foil.
- To Cook - Bake uncovered in 400 degree oven for 30 - 40 minutes. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
- On Cooking Day - 6 C salad greens - 2 T grated Parmesan cheese
- Serve with green salad.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food ham asparagus potato bake – one pan dinner! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!