Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, eggplant rolled with ham and cheese. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have eggplant rolled with ham and cheese using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese:
- Get large eggplants, peeled and cut length wise into 1/2 inch slices
- Prepare Basting sauce
- Prepare chili infused olive oil
- Take butter
- Make ready each, granulated garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, lemon juice
- Make ready fresh grated Romano cheese, plus more for topping
- Get About 2 cups marinara sauce
- Take thin sliced deli hot ham
- Take sliced provalone cheese
- Make ready crisply cooked pepperoni, chopped
- Make ready green onion thinly sliced
Instructions to make Eggplant Rolled with Ham and Cheese:
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil, spray foil with non stick spray
- Combine all basting ingredients in a bowl
- Brush both sides of eggplant with mixture and place on prepared pan, bake until tender, turning once about 20 minutes
- Place some marinara in a baking dish, large enough to hold rolls in one layer
- Assemble rolls
- Place each eggplant on a work surface
- Add provalone to cover eggplant
- Then cover with ham
- Then roll up
- Place in sauce covered prepared pan
- Add some sauce on each roll and sprinkle with Romano cheese and a strip of provolone. Sprinkle with crispy pepperoni and green onion
- Bake at 425 until hot, about 15 minutes
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food eggplant rolled with ham and cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!