Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sweet potato cream cheese wontons. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Cream Cheese Wontons is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sweet Potato Cream Cheese Wontons is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato cream cheese wontons using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Cream Cheese Wontons:
- Prepare Cream Cheese
- Make ready Japanese Yam (Sweet Potato)
- Make ready Wrappers (Dumpling or Wonton)
- Make ready Egg White (Optional)
- Take Plastic Wrap
- Take Microwave
Steps to make Sweet Potato Cream Cheese Wontons:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and have clean water available for cooking.
- Prepare a Yam by peeling the purple skin and chopping it into thinner slices. Peel any further blemishes away.
- Place them in a bowl, and fill bowl with water. Rinse thoroughly, washing out remaining debris. Cover with saran-wrap and punch 3 holes in the surface. Even if the potato touches the plastic wrap, it’s okay, the yam will significantly shrink. Microwave for 6 - 8 minutes.
- Remove edge pieces of potato once cooled for mashing in with cream cheese
- Take a very small scoop of cream cheese and roll the cream off the ladel with a wedge of yam
- Heat canola oil over medium high heat and use tongs to lightly brown
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sweet potato cream cheese wontons recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!