Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, quick sweet potato 🍠 soup 🥣. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quick Sweet Potato 🍠 Soup 🥣 is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Quick Sweet Potato 🍠 Soup 🥣 is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick sweet potato 🍠 soup 🥣 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Sweet Potato 🍠 Soup 🥣:
- Get large sweet potatoes, peeled
- Make ready onion, sliced
- Make ready margarine OR butter
- Take chicken broth OR Chicken stock
- Prepare white pepper
- Take ground nutmeg
- Take cinnamon powder
- Get Salt
- Make ready heavy cream
Instructions to make Quick Sweet Potato 🍠 Soup 🥣:
- Cut your sweet potatoes into chunks…….
- In a large pot melt your margarine or butter…….
- Place cut up sweet potatoes and sliced onion into pot, sauté until potato is slightly tender and onion is wilted……
- Add to pot your chicken broth or stock, white pepper, ground nutmeg and cinnamon powder, heat to boiling……..Continue to cook until sweet potatoes are tender and broth has been reduced slightly……At this point you can add a little bit of salt if you like…….
- Reduce heat and add in your heavy cream, heat on low heat for several minutes…….
- Serve in a bowl topped with extra cinnamon powder and enjoy 😉!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food quick sweet potato 🍠 soup 🥣 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!