Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken and mushroom pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and mushroom pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken and mushroom pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This easy chicken pie recipe is dead simple and can be knocked up in no time at all. Perfect with greens and mash, it's a great winter warmer. This comforting, creamy chicken and mushroom pie uses ready-made pastry for a quick and easy mid-week meal. Chicken and mushroom pie is a common British pie, ranked as one of the most popular types of savoury pie in Great Britain and often served in fish and chips restaurants.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken and mushroom pie using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and mushroom pie:
- Take 4 x chicken breasts
- Take 2 x cans of mushroom soup
- Take 2 punnet mushrooms
- Take 8 small cherry tomatoes
- Make ready Bunch spring onions
- Take Half an onion
- Get 2 x cloves of garlic
- Get Loads of black pepper
- Prepare Pinch garlic salt
Encased in buttery puff pastry, and made extra special with a sprinkling of Stir in a squeeze of lemon juice to balance the flavours, and spoon the chicken mixture out into the baked pie shell. Chicken & Mushroom Pie Like this recipe? Pin it to your Dinner pinboard! This chicken and mushroom pie is really easy to make, but one of the key tips to set you up for a stress-free pie experience is to make sure that you cut all of your.
Steps to make Chicken and mushroom pie:
- Cook up the 4 chicken breasts in a deep pan then flake it all up. Add seasoning while cooking to taste
- Roughly cut up the mushrooms, onion, spring onions. Crush the garlic and cook through. Add pepper to taste… loads of it 😁 Threw in some broccoli for good measure
- Add 2 tins on mushroom soup and mix it all up.
- Right… now I'm in new territory… puff pastry. Used frozen sheets… defrost and roll out to cover the required dish. Had to improvise as I don't own a rolling pin 😉
- Added a few additional bits of pastry… then glazed with some egg… again, had to use a paint brush… as you do! 😁
- Pop in a preheated oven on medium high for 35 mins… but keep an eye on it
- Pull out half way through cooking and spin the dish around
- Pull out, let the pie settle… then enjoy 😉
Pin it to your Dinner pinboard! This chicken and mushroom pie is really easy to make, but one of the key tips to set you up for a stress-free pie experience is to make sure that you cut all of your. Traditional Chicken and Mushroom Pie - Celebrating British comfort food at its very best! Savoury pies are serious business in Britain, and one of the oldest traditional English dishes, dating as far back as to the Middle ages. Traditional fillings for hot pies include chicken & mushroom, steak & ale.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken and mushroom pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!