Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot sweet potato 🍠 black bean chilli. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot sweet potato 🍠 black bean chilli using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli:
- Make ready sweet potatoes (about 5 big sweet potatoes)
- Make ready black pepper
- Make ready chilli powder
- Make ready ground cumin
- Get crushed tomatoes
- Get refried beans
- Make ready black beans, undrained
- Take chicken broth (low sodium)
- Take onions, sliced
- Take green pepper, chopped
- Make ready garlic, minced
- Get Shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare Sour cream
Steps to make Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli:
- Rinse and peel your sweet potatoes, then cut into chunks….
- Place sweet potato chunks into large crockpot…….
- Add to sweet potatoes your black pepper, chilli powder and ground cumin…..
- Now add your crushed tomatoes, refried beans, black beans and chicken broth…..
- Now add your sliced onions, green pepper and minced garlic, stir well….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 8 hours, stirring occasionally…..
- Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream and enjoy 😉!!!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot sweet potato 🍠 black bean chilli recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!