Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet potato curry pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet potato curry pie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Sweet potato curry pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
A hearty and warming sweet potato chickpea curry recipe. This healthy vegetable curry is a cheap and easy dish. You could add chopped Finely chop the chilli, then peel and finely grate the ginger. Pick the coriander leaves and finely slice the stalks.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet potato curry pie using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato curry pie:
- Take olive oil
- Make ready garlic, minced
- Take onion, minced
- Get habenero (or other chili pepper), minced
- Take cubed sweet potato
- Get frozen peas
- Make ready chicken stock
- Prepare garam masala
- Take ground tumeric
- Get ground cumin
- Make ready cooked chicken, chopped
- Prepare plain Greek yogurt
- Prepare Salt
- Get 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Roll dough (Sweet Hawaiian, if you can find it!)
- Make ready egg
- Make ready milk
The curry base is heavily adapted (and simplified) from a vegetarian recipe we found on BBC. Discover your next winter warming recipe or midweek family dinner, with these tasty pies. Crisp pastry packed with a hearty filling full of aromatic curry. This Vegan Thai Curry Pie tastes amazing, you have to give this a go, this recipe is sure to impress !
Steps to make Sweet potato curry pie:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Heat oil in large pan and sauté minced onion, garlic, and chili for 2-3 mins over medium-high heat
- Stir in the spices and cook for another 2-3 mins
- Add chicken broth and vegetables. Bring to a boil and cook for about 10 mins or until vegetables are almost tender.
- Stir in Greek yogurt and cooked chicken.
- Taste test! Add salt or more spices if needed. If you’d like the sauce thicker, add some tapioca starch. If you’d like it thinner, add more chicken broth or water.
- Spoon into a casserole dish (or if you’re feeling fancy, into four individual croquettes). Cover with the unrolled (but intact) Pillsbury crescent roll dough. This works especially well if you use an oval-shaped casserole dish, otherwise you may need to rearrange a bit. If you’re using individual croquettes, two triangles per croquette works well.
- Beat egg with milk and brush onto crust. Bake for 15 mins or until golden brown, and serve!
Crisp pastry packed with a hearty filling full of aromatic curry. This Vegan Thai Curry Pie tastes amazing, you have to give this a go, this recipe is sure to impress ! Delicious vegan and gluten-free curry chickpea pot pie recipe with a crust made of sliced sweet potatoes! This easy-to-make dinner is made in one pan and is packed with plant-based protein. Sweet potato curry pie. g sweet potatoes, peeled, coarsely chopped (kumara).
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet potato curry pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!