Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet potatoes gulab jamun. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet potatoes Gulab Jamun is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sweet potatoes Gulab Jamun is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potatoes gulab jamun using 11 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potatoes Gulab Jamun:
- Make ready heaped cup mashed sweet potato (2 medium sized or 500gm)
- Take milk powder
- Make ready maida all purpose flour
- Prepare For the sugar syrup:
- Prepare Grated jaggery
- Prepare water
- Get saffron
- Take cardamom powder
- Get few chopped pistachios
- Get Rose petals for garnish
- Make ready Oil for frying
Steps to make Sweet potatoes Gulab Jamun:
- Rinse the sweet potatoes nicely
- Take a pressure cooker add water and place sweet potatoes for boiling
- Boil them for 2-3 whistles - Switch off the flame and Let it cool
- Take out the seeet potatoes and peel them
- Now mash them with a fork - Measure 1 cup and set aside.
- In a sauce pan,take jaggery add water to it.
- Now add saffron and cardamom powder.
- Heat it up, stir until it's completely dissolved.
- Once you get a thick syrup switch off the flame
- Now add maida and milk powder to the mashed sweet potato - Mix well without any lumps.
- Grease your hands with oil, shape into small lemon sized balls very lightly
- Shape all the balls and make it ready.
- Now heat oil in a kadai, the oil should not be smoking hot.
- If you pinch a small piece and add it it should slowly come up that is the right temperature for frying jamuns.
- Keep the flame in medium and keep rolling. - Add 3-4 balls at a time, and fry till golden brown. Roll over for even frying.
- Drain them on a tissue paper for 2 mins then add it to slightly warm sugar syrup.
- Give atleast half and hour standing time before serving.
- Sweet potato Gulab Jamuns are ready
- Garnish with some rose petals
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sweet potatoes gulab jamun recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!