Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sweet potato rounds with herbed ricotta and walnuts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Rounds With Herbed Ricotta And Walnuts is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Sweet Potato Rounds With Herbed Ricotta And Walnuts is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sweet potato rounds with herbed ricotta and walnuts using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Rounds With Herbed Ricotta And Walnuts:
- Make ready Large Sweet Potato sliced into 1/4 rounds
- Take Olive Oil
- Take Cinnamon
- Make ready Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- Prepare Italian Seasoning
- Prepare Honey
- Prepare Sea Salt
- Get Raw Walnuts
- Take Dried Cranberries
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Rounds With Herbed Ricotta And Walnuts:
- Add ricotta, Italian seasoning, honey and sea salt to a small bowl and stir well to combine. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Add the sweet potato slices to a large mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle sea salt and ground cinnamon over rounds. Use your hands to rub the oil and seasoning on both sides of the sweet potato rounds. Arrange rounds on a large baking sheet (or two if necessary). Bake for 20 minutes. Flip the rounds, then bake for another 17 to 20 minutes, or until rounds are cooked through and crispy on the edges
- Spread walnuts on a baking sheet. 10 minutes before the potato rounds are finished cooking, place the walnuts in the oven to roast.
- Remove sweet potato rounds and walnuts from the oven. Place walnuts on a cutting board and chop.
- Place oven on high broil setting and move the oven wrack second to the top shelf. Place a dollop of herbed ricotta on each sweet potato round and place in the oven for 2 minutes, just until ricotta is melty and warm.
- Add chopped walnuts and dried cranberries to the rounds. Drizzle with honey and serve!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet potato rounds with herbed ricotta and walnuts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!