Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet potato pottage. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Pottage is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sweet Potato Pottage is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato pottage using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Pottage:
- Take sweet potatoes
- Prepare tomato paste
- Make ready cooking spoon palm oil
- Prepare maggi seasoning
- Get tumeric
- Get curry
- Take thyme
- Get crayfish
- Make ready Salt
- Get small bunch of basil (scent) leaves
- Get small bulb of Onions
- Make ready Few pieces of dried fish
- Get Enough water to cook
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Pottage:
- Peel sweet potatoes, cut into smaller sizes, wash properly, put in a clean pot and add enough water to cover potatoes.
- Allow pototoes to boil for about 15mins then add tomato paste, cover pot and allow to boil for another 5 minutes.
- Add in the spices(turmeric, salt, maggi, curry thyme) and allow to boil for another five minutes.
- Now add in crayfish, dried fish, onions and palm oil. Leave to boil for 3 minutes until pottage start to thicken. If pottage is too thick you can add in a little more water.
- Add basil leaves, stir and allow to cook for five minutes. Turn off heat.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet potato pottage recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!