Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, zucchini burger patties. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zucchini Burger Patties is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Zucchini Burger Patties is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zucchini burger patties using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Burger Patties:
- Make ready extra large/jumbo zucchini
- Get eggs
- Get bread crumbs (your preferred brand)
- Make ready flour (any you prefer)
- Take Salt
- Make ready pepper
- Get grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare cooking oil (whichever kind you prefer)
- Make ready small habanero pepper, chopped
- Get small Green bell pepper, chopped
- Take Parsley, finely chopped
- Make ready Garlic, minced
- Prepare green onion, chopped
- Make ready small red onion, chopped
- Get Cherry tomatoes
- Make ready Chives, finely chopped
- Make ready Shredded mozzarella (or whatever shredded cheese you have)
- Take your preferred Tomato sauce
Instructions to make Zucchini Burger Patties:
- PreHeat oven to 350°. Meanwhile, heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Next, In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan, salt, & pepper. Place your flour in another bowl. And in a 3rd bowl crack your eggs and whisk them. Set aside.
- Chop your peppers, onions, garlic, tomatoes, & herbs. Set aside.
- Dip zucchini slices, piece by piece, into 1st the flour, then the eggs, finally the bread crumbs. Drop them a few at a time into the hot oil. Deep fry, flipping once, until they are as crispy & brown as you want them to be.
- Place fried zucchini slices directly onto greased or foil covered cookie sheet or baking tray, casserole dish, ect. Prepare to chop & place your toppings.
- Cover each fried, breaded, zucchini slice with 1-2 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce. Cover with toppings according to taste.
- Next, add shredded mozzarella cheese or any shredded cheese. Then, Add a touch of chives to the top.
- Place into oven and bake at 350° for 20-30 mins or until cheese is melted to your preference.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food zucchini burger patties recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!