Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, garlic parmesan zucchini casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook garlic parmesan zucchini casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole:
- Prepare grated zucchini
- Prepare salt
- Take finely diced onion
- Get finely diced carrot
- Make ready finely diced bell pepper any color
- Take minced garlic
- Get eggs slightly beaten
- Get grated Parmesan cheese plus set aside an additional 2 tablespoons for topping
- Make ready shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready melted butter
- Get Panko breadcrumbs
Instructions to make Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 8x8 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place zucchini in colander, sprinkle with salt and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes. (this will help draw the moisture from the zucchini, after 10 minutes squeeze out the excess moisture by pressing paper towels on the zucchini or wrapping in a towel and squeezing and wringing out the towel several times.) Don't skip this part or your casserole may be to runny.
- In the prepared dish, add zucchini, onion, pepper, carrots, garlic, eggs, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese,mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly with spatula or hands to get ingredients well combined. Arrange the mixture evenly in the pan.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, Panko bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Spread the bread crumb mixture over the casserole and return to oven for additional 5-10 minutes until top is golden brown and crispy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food garlic parmesan zucchini casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!