Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, baked zucchini ziti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Zucchini Ziti is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baked Zucchini Ziti is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have baked zucchini ziti using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Zucchini Ziti:
- Make ready zucchini
- Prepare spaghetti sauce
- Prepare ricotta or cottage cheese
- Prepare dried basil
- Take dried oregano
- Prepare Ziti noodles
- Make ready water
- Make ready shredded mozzarella cheese
Steps to make Baked Zucchini Ziti:
- Chop zucchini into 1 inch pieces add to bowl
- Add the next 6 ingredients to zucchini and mix well.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick spray and layer ingredient sauce and noodles mixture then mozzarella cheese repeat ending with cheese on top cover with foil.
- Bake covered at 375 for 45-60mins or until bubbly, stirring halfway during cooking time may be needed.
- Serve with salad and bread sticks
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked zucchini ziti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!