Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, lee's pan fried zucchini. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lee's Pan Fried Zucchini is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Lee's Pan Fried Zucchini is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lee's pan fried zucchini using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lee's Pan Fried Zucchini:
- Take Medium Size Zucchini ("cut into 3/8" rounds")
- Make ready Eggs Beaten + Splash of Water for Egg Wash
- Prepare AP Flour
- Take Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- Prepare Salt & Pepper
- Take Garlic Salt
- Prepare Seasoned Salt
- Get Vegetable Oil for Pan Frying
Instructions to make Lee's Pan Fried Zucchini:
- In three separate shallow dishes: beat eggs and water together. Season with salt and pepper. Mix flour together with one tablespoon of garlic salt. And put breadcrumbs in their own dish. Put 4-5 zucchini rounds at a time into the flour mixture. Shake off excess flour. Next place into the egg wash. Let excess egg mixture drip off. Then place in the breadcrumbs and coat thoroughly. Lightly pressing down to form a nice coating. Place on a wire rack rack, and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Pour about 1/4 - 1/2 inch of vegetable oil into a cast iron skillet. Let heat over medium high heat. Fry around 2-3 minutes per side, until desired browning. Remove and season with seasoning salt, while still hot. Serve with ranch dressing, marina sauce, etc. Enjoy! Note: season very liberally!!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food lee's pan fried zucchini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!