Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, zucchini bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Zucchini Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Zucchini Bread is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zucchini bread using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Bread:
- Prepare Bowl #2
- Prepare sugar
- Get eggs
- Prepare unsalted butter (1 cup)
- Prepare vanilla extract
- Make ready grated zucchini
- Make ready raisins (optional)
- Take walnuts (optional)
- Make ready Bowl #1
- Prepare all purpose flour
- Take salt
- Get ground nutmeg
- Take ground cinnamon
- Make ready baking powder
- Make ready baking soda
Steps to make Zucchini Bread:
- Preheat oven at 325°f (put rack in middle position). Grease two 8×4in bread pan.
- In a large bowl (#1) combine the flour, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl (#2) whisk the eggs and sugar. Then add the grated zucchini, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix together well.
- Combine both bowls together, (this is the time to add walnuts and raisins) and mix well with whisk/mixer.
- Pour mixture into bread pan, and put it in the oven.It'll be done in 60-70 minutes. (I always sprinkle walnuts on top of the bread before putting it in the oven)
- Put something in the bread, then pull it out (I used a skewer) if nothing is on it, then your bread is ready. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food zucchini bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!