Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, zucchini broccoli paratha. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Zucchini Broccoli Paratha is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Zucchini Broccoli Paratha is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook zucchini broccoli paratha using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Broccoli Paratha:
- Make ready Wheat flour/ Atta
- Get Zucchini
- Prepare Carrot large
- Prepare Broccoli
- Get Onion large
- Prepare Green Chillies
- Prepare Cilantro
- Make ready Rice flour
- Prepare Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder. Turmeric Powder -1/2 TS
- Take Garam Masala -
- Get Salt
- Prepare Oil
Steps to make Zucchini Broccoli Paratha:
- Grate all vegetables after washing them in water. Finely chop Cilantro. Set aside.
- Take Wheat flour in a large bowl and add one TBLS of oil and mix along with 1/2 TS salt. Did all the spices mentioned in ingredients along with Rice powder and salt to taste and prepare a hard dough. The moisture in the vegetables was sufficient for me to prepare a stiff dough. Note that the presence of salt will allow release of more water from the vegetables and hence suggest to prepare a stiff dough and rest for 30 minutes, smearing oil over the dough and keep covered.
- Now take out a large lemon sized ball of dough and start rolling out thin Parathas, dusting with dry wheat flour. Repeat process and prepare Parathas to be cooked on Tawa.
- Heat Tawa and place the rolled Paratha. Flip after a minute and and apply Oil / Ghee of your choice and flip the other side and apply Oil. Flip and cook till light brown spots appear on the Paratha, indicating that it is well cooked. Keep the flame low/ medium heat to allow uniform cooking of the veggies inside.
- Serve them hot with Pickle and Curd. Goes well as a lunchbox dish easy to pack and carry. Healthy and tasty.
- Want to enjoy with side dishes add a simple Dal or to have a delicious side dish prepare as I did, with Bellpepper Mushroom subzi.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food zucchini broccoli paratha recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!