Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, toddler-size zucchini fries. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Toddler-size Zucchini Fries is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Toddler-size Zucchini Fries is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have toddler-size zucchini fries using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Toddler-size Zucchini Fries:
- Take small zucchini
- Take coconut oil or unsalted butter - melted
- Make ready grated parmesan romano blend (just parmesan is fine too)
- Make ready garlic powder
- Prepare dried basil
Steps to make Toddler-size Zucchini Fries:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment the paper. Mix parmesan/romano blend, garlic powder, and basil in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Wash zucchini. Cut into thirds across. Cut each third in half lengthwise. Cut each half into 3 to 4 pieces lengthwise to make wedges.
- Place zucchini in a medium bowl. Drizzle with oil/butter and gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with seasoning mix. Gently toss to coat again.
- Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake until fork tender, turning halfway through. About 10 minutes.
- Let cool to room temp before feeding to little ones. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food toddler-size zucchini fries recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!