Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, zucchini jam (vegan). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zucchini Jam (Vegan) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Zucchini Jam (Vegan) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have zucchini jam (vegan) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Jam (Vegan):
- Get small zucchini
- Prepare apples
- Get cinnamon
- Take sugar
- Prepare lemon juice
- Get golden raisins
Steps to make Zucchini Jam (Vegan):
- Shred the peeled apples and the zucchini into small thin pieces. Put it in a tall pan on the stovetop with the sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Stir it frequently and add some water if needed to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Cook it on slow fire until the zucchini and apples "fall into themselves" and become creamy.
- When its ready add the golden raisins and put it into glass jars, turn the jars upside down, and let the jam cool off upside down.
- When its cold you can put it in the fridge. Let me know if you tried this recipe :)
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food zucchini jam (vegan) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!