Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cheesy filled zucchini with quinoa. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This cheesy zucchini quinoa is a great way to sneak in vegetables to a cheesy comforting dish that everyone will love. Grab your FREE Quinoa Starter Guide! […] Food Healthy Life Bacon and cheese make for the best wake-up call — Happiness Is Homemade This healthy and filling breakfast. A few of my friends are also coming over - the plan is to hit-up the Cucumber Mojitos. How else do you get through a day filled with screaming kids?!
Cheesy filled zucchini with quinoa is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cheesy filled zucchini with quinoa is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cheesy filled zucchini with quinoa using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy filled zucchini with quinoa:
- Make ready quinoa or rice
- Take minced meat
- Prepare zucchini/courgette
- Get onion
- Take big clove of garlic
- Prepare cooking cream (cow or soy)
- Take shredded cheese (use whatever cheese you like!)
Quinoa is a universal ingredient that is suitable for both sweet and savoury dishes, and also has an excellent nutritional value. Today we therefore used it in a simple but tasty recipe for baked zucchini with quinoa and cheese. This recipe is heaven in your mouth! Cheesy Zucchini Quinoa Recipe : A cheesy zucchini and quinoa side dish that is super easy to make and it is a great way to use some of the overflowing Well my intention was to make a cheesy broccoli quinoa but I really couldn't justify buying broccoli when I already had a bunch of zucchini in.
Instructions to make Cheesy filled zucchini with quinoa:
- Preheat the oven at 200°C (or 392°F).
- Shred the onion and crush the garlic to a pulp.
- Cut the zucchini in half and scoop out the inside with a spoon. Cut the insides in small pieces!
- Spread some olive oil on the outside off the zucchini halves.
- Put olive oil in a hot pan and add the minced meat.
- Add part of the garlic and season to taste. I seasoned with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and a spice mix containing (ground) paprika, coriander, curcuma, fenegriq, chilli powder, ginger, cumin, cardemom and fennel seeds.
- When half of the minced meat is ready, add the shredded onion and the rest of the garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini insides, mix and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the cooking cream and let it reduce.
- Reduce the heat and add half of the shredded cheese (I use a mix of gouda, emmental and rigatello)
- Stir and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Fill the zucchini with the mixture and add shredded cheese on top to get a nice crust!
- Put it in the oven for 15 min at 180°C.
- Prepare the quinoa as described on the package. You can add chicken stock to the water to improve the taste!
- Put everything on a plate and enjoy your meal! Cheers!
This recipe is heaven in your mouth! Cheesy Zucchini Quinoa Recipe : A cheesy zucchini and quinoa side dish that is super easy to make and it is a great way to use some of the overflowing Well my intention was to make a cheesy broccoli quinoa but I really couldn't justify buying broccoli when I already had a bunch of zucchini in. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Quinoa Salad with Grilled Zucchini and Habanero Oil. foodnetwork.com. In a bowl, combine quinoa, red pepper, shallot, diced zucchini interior, basil, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin, and more salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy filled zucchini with quinoa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!