Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, shrimp-scallops & mushroom fettuccine. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In this video, I will teach you how to make a simple shrimp, scallops, and asparagus stirfry. It is easy to make and it looks very amazing on the table. On this video lesson, chef Gino Barbaro shares a recipe for pasta seafood - shrimp and scallops. Be sure to join Gino and his family for more cooking.
Shrimp-Scallops & Mushroom Fettuccine is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Shrimp-Scallops & Mushroom Fettuccine is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp-scallops & mushroom fettuccine using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp-Scallops & Mushroom Fettuccine:
- Get 12 ounces fettuccine
- Get Olive oil, for tossing
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 pound large shrimp (about 16), peeled and deveined, tails removed
- Make ready 1 pound scallops
- Get 1 stick (8 tbsp) unsalted butter
- Make ready 2 cups heavy cream
- Make ready 2 pinches freshly grated nutmeg
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Take 1/2 cup mushrooms
Top shrimp and scallops recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Shrimp & Scallops Pasta recipes are one of the most popular seafood dishes. Its flavor & nutrition value make it a healthy seafood dish the whole family will love. SCALLOPS & SHRIMP AU GRATIN: While this recipe is exceptionally high in protein and full of delicious ingredients - nice pink Key West Shrimp, big juicy Sea Scallops, Imported Austrian Cheese.
Instructions to make Shrimp-Scallops & Mushroom Fettuccine:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and salt generously. Add the pasta, and boil according to package directions until al dente, tender but still slightly firm. Strain, and toss with a splash of oil.
- Meanwhile, arrange the shrimp and scallops in a single layer on a large pie pan or paper plate, and pat them with a paper towel until completely dry. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and add 2 tablespoons of the butter. When the butter melts, raise the heat to medium-high, sauté garlic for one minute then add mushrooms and cook for one minute
- Add scallops and shrimp and cook until shrimp is pink. The scallops should be cooked same time as shrimp. Cook for about 5-7 minutes
- Pour heavy cream directly to the shrimp scallops and mushrooms. Whisk the Parmigiano-Reggiano into the sauce. Cook for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put pasta in a serving container then pour sauce mixture to the pasta. Don’t worry about putting too much sauce because the pasta will soak it up. Serve hot and enjoy!
Its flavor & nutrition value make it a healthy seafood dish the whole family will love. SCALLOPS & SHRIMP AU GRATIN: While this recipe is exceptionally high in protein and full of delicious ingredients - nice pink Key West Shrimp, big juicy Sea Scallops, Imported Austrian Cheese. I have been making this for many years. Everyone loves it when I make it. Excellent with a side of broccoli with a butter and garlic sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food shrimp-scallops & mushroom fettuccine recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!